I love to read, and have always felt like I’m a student of life, studying and absorbing as much as I can. As the seasons change throughout the year so does our psyche. I equate winter as “hibernation period” the pace of life slows down and I want to absorb as much as I can. Spring arrives with a new sense of hope, rebirth and transformation. Flowers begin to bloom, trees start to bud and we feel an inner awakening taking place as well. The echoes of the spring are like messages from Mother Nature telling a us that we are ready to shine bright and move forward with life. It is now time of reflection for the soul, contemplating of what we desire in the up coming months.
The “student of life” mantra has directed me towards the teachings of many inspiring authors. What I have realized is that in order to be at the place of peace and contentment I need to practice what I have been taught, and assist others in their journey. We are all essentially are all students and teachers to one another. What I value most is sharing what I have read and learned.
From the teachings of the Masters, I now understand that it is the necessary to fully feel our emotions and thoughts. Our thoughts for instance have an impact on our feelings. They carry a vibration and are felt instantly by the energy of the universe. We must choose our thoughts wisely as they carry a frequency outside of ourselves.
Why I call these admired authors “Masters” is because they have taught me many valuable life lessons. They have made me look within, to see where healing needs to take place when facing any sort of dilemmas. What stands out through the echoes of the Masters is “Love” for ourselves and humanity as a whole.
- In love lies the seed of our growth. The more we love, the closer we are to the spiritual experience . —Paulo Coelho
- An authentically powered person lives in love. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what healsthe personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. —Gary Zukav
- The present moment is a conspiracy of the total universe.
To resist it is to resist the universe.
Let go and flow. — Deepak Chopra
- When you appreciate what you have, then you will receive more. When you are in this moment feeling gratitude for this moment you actually up your vibrational signal to attract more things to be grateful for. —Joe Vitale
- Come from the heart, the true heart, not the head. When in doubt, choose the heart. This does not mean to deny your own experiences and that which you have empirically learned through the years. It means to trust yourself to integrate intuition and experience. There is a balance, a harmony to be nurtured, between the head and the heart. When the intuition rings clear and true, loving impulses are favoured.
— Brian L. Weiss, Messages from the Masters
- Everything in the universe has a purpose. Indeed, the invisible intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you. — Wayne Dyer
- I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don’t know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten. –Eckhart Tolle
- Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.
— Marianne Williamson
- You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power .--Louise L. Hay
- Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. —Anthony Robbins
The messages that arise from my spirit when reading these quotes are: follow your heart, serve humanity, always be grateful, love conquers all, trust the universe, mediate, pray, be mindful, go within for answers, be free, laugh and live your authentic self. We are all a part of the universe and the universe is inside of us to. This cosmic force cannot be seen or heard but lies deep within our spirit. We must learn to tap into this force for direction. As the Masters say, knowledge lies within us. At any point in life we can change our circumstances, take a leap of faith and dive into the life of your wildest dreams!